Would you recommend these controversial treatments?:
Best of Beauty Spring 2014: The Trends (Women’s Wear Daily)
Another great recap of all of the hair, makeup and nail (!!!!!!!) trends from all of this years spring fashion week shows.
Brazillian Blowdrys are definitely not for every client. If a client dyes their hair often and they get one (like Jennifer Aniston did) their next appointment might be for a pixie cut.
When your clients want longer hair what do you reccomend? NYMag is showing consumers how to make growth cocktails.
- Jennifer Aniston’s bad Brazilian blow-dry (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Stop What You’re Doing – Jennifer Aniston Chopped Off Her Hair (shefinds.com)
- Vitamin Mixology: How to Make a Hair-Growth Cocktail (nymag.com)
- How to Make a Hair-Growth Cocktail (poisonedwithfashion.wordpress.com)
- My experience with Brazilian Blow Dry to relax very curly hair (foxyburlesque.wordpress.com)