Iowa Continuing Education Classes for Licensed Beauty and Massage Professionals
Capri College offers continuing education classes for:
- Nail Technician
- Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy Continuing Education
Massage Therapy graduates are required to complete a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education every 2 years.
Cosmetologist, Nail Technician and Esthetician Continuing Education
Cosmetology, Nail Technician and Esthetics graduates are required to complete a minimum of 8 hours of continuing education every 2 years. A minimum of 4 hours (of the 8 total) must be in your licensed discipline. A minimum of 2 hours (of the 8 hours) in Iowa Laws & Sanitation.
For additional information on continuing education visit:
Capri College offers continuing education classes two times a year around February and October.
Facts regarding Con-Ed:
- If your Con-Ed certificate is lost, replacement fee is $10.00.
- No refunds unless we are notified one week in advance.
- Con-Ed renewals must be received in the State Office by March 1st.
- Iowa Law requires 8 hours of con-ed for Cosmetologists.
- 2 hours must be Iowa Law.
Iowa Department of Pubic Health
Lucas State Office Building
Des Moines, IA 50319-0075